Barolo Lodge is situated in Healesville at the heart of the Yarra Valley and just an hours’ drive from Melbourne.
The lodge offers luxury accommodation for up to 9 people and is within walking distance of Healesville and all it has to offer.
Barolo Lodge has a charming, Art Deco feel with a wood-panelled drawing room and roaring log fire for cold winter nights. It is also air conditioned for the summer months and has a beautiful outdoor area to enjoy. The external 4 person spa and entertaining area provide the perfect space to kick back and relax.
Guests at Barolo Lodge can browse the local shops, wine & dine at the many eating establishments in Healesville or perhaps take a winery tour to the many fabulous local wineries including Domaine Chandon, Dominique Portet, Oakridge Estate and Rochford Winery.
The renowned Innocent Bystander Winery and the White Rabbit Brewery are within walking distance, offering some great wines or an ice cold beer. For great coffee try Essenza or purchase some local gourmet gift boxes from Kafe Kulcha to take home with you.
If you are looking for a secluded getaway for special events, weddings, short breaks or a boutique bed and breakfast then Barolo Lodge is the perfect location for you.
Facilities at Barolo Lodge include the following:
- 4 bedrooms all with quality linen provided
- 2 bathrooms / 2 toilets
- Comfortable classic lounge area with wood fired heater
- Ducted heating throughout & split system air-conditioning to lounge areas
- Separate dining room with external dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with every modern appliance
- Dining area with a dining table to comfortably seat 9 guests
- Flat screen TV, Austar, DVD player and stereo system
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron & ironing board
- Great indoor / outdoor entertaining area with BBQ facilities
- Outdoor private 4 person spa/jacuzzi
- Very private setting
- Kafe Kulcha hampers are available for those decadent treats
- Continental breakfast can be arranged at Essenza in Healesville’s main street
- Upon request we can provide provisions sourced from local produce for your breakfast and gourmet tasting upon arrival
Address: 13 Sloss Road, Healesville VIC 3777
Ph: (03) 5962 4613