Grevillea Rise is the Yarra Valley’s newest bed and breakfast. Set in Gruyere’s rolling hills, it’s perfectly situated for you to enjoy all that the Valley has to offer.
Grevillea Rise comprises warm and spacious accommodation, complete with good food and fantastic views out to the Warramate Hills, Healesville and the Warburton Ranges.
Its location is equally fantastic – just a short jaunt brings you to attractions such as:
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Hedgend Maze
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Alowyn Gardens
- Coombe Farm/Dame Nellie Melba’s House
- Rochford Concerts
- Warburton Trail
- Gulf Station
- Puffing Billy
- The Rhododendron Gardens
- Sky High/Kalorama Lookout
- Trees Adventure Belgrave
Not to mention the Valley’s numerous markets, events, wineries, breweries and restaurants, all of which are wonderfully close-by.
Grevillea Rise offers several rooms, each suited to different situations. They also offer a range of luxury massage treatment to guests, as well as providing perfect accommodation to wedding parties and the like.
The accommodation is spacious and well-equipped, able to house up to 8 guests. There are several room options available:
- The Grevillea King Room – 1 king bed (can be separated into 2 long single beds)
- The Waratah Queen Room – 1 queen bed
- The Hakea Single Room – 2 single beds (can be converted to 1 king bed)
- Trundle bed and cot also available
- 2 guests from Friday to Sunday – $285 per night ($60 per extra guest, per night)
- 2 guests from Monday to Thursday – $220 per night ($50 per extra guest, per night)
- Check in time is 3:00pm, and check out time is 11:00am
Address: 60 Gruyere Rd,
Gruyere, VIC 3770
Gae: 0407 511 027
Mandi: 0419 892 806
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 6:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am – 2:00pm